HIMSS India Chapter is happy to announce our annual event HIMSS India Chapter, Annual Conference and Exhibition which will happen hybrid this year and is scheduled for November 4th & 5th 2022 in Goa.
HIMSS India Conference and Exhibition will bring together key stakeholders from Government, Statutory Bodies, Healthcare Providers, Payers, Life Sciences, Medical devices, Healthcare IT and solution providers for path-breaking collaborative discussions on healthcare IT issues, best practices and the latest in tools & technologies that will drive and enhance the new age healthcare delivery and outcomes.
Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge healthcare IT products and powerful networking are hallmarks of this industry-leading show. Attending HIMSS India Annual Conference provides an unparalleled opportunity for you to learn and experience the latest developments and trends emerging in Healthcare IT. The event will showcase how IT is transforming the full spectrum of the continuum of care. This conference will deliver insights for healthcare stakeholders to better understand the future market drivers, emerging business trends and technology opportunities impacting the healthcare IT market in India
Conference Theme and Key Topics
The theme of the conference will include topics such as:
Theme 1 – Technology and Data convergence
The Power of Convergence: Clinical, IT & Supply Chain
Managing the Care Continuum through an integrated interoperable ecosystem
How can provider data management platforms improve payer relations
Theme 2 – Improving the Caregiver and Consumer Experience through Technology
- Reimagining the Patient Experience: Smart Technologies to Improve Experiences and Operations Leveraging the
- Power of Data for Patient Satisfaction Reimagining Clinical Documentation: AI-driven documentation
Theme 3 – Digital for public good
What’s Next With the Public Health Data Modernization Initiative?
Adoption of digital health standards
Theme 4 – Privacy, Security and Confidentiality
- PDPA: Our Readiness, Challenges and Way Forward Regulatory landscape for technology innovations
Theme 5 – Precision Health and Medicine
Improving Efficiency & Care Quality with Longitudinal Insights
Optimizing Use of Personalized Medicine and Diagnostics for Patients
Theme 6 – Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Investor Relations
- Home Health: Efficient use of technology to achieve appropriate clinical outcomes
Framework for Evaluating Healthcare Innovations – What do Investors Look for?
- Technology-driven care beyond the four walls – Why is it attractive?
Who will attend?
- Healthcare Industry Leaders
- Hospital Executive Management
- CIOs and Senior Hospital IT Staff
- Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Policy Makers
- Healthcare IT Organizations and
- New Age Startups
- Not-for- Profit Organizations